I think I’m in l♡ve with Samsung Galaxy Ace (S5830).
It has a 3.5-inch display and offers an 800Mhz processor, Wi-Fi, and Swype for its virtual keyboard. And with its rectangular shape and chrome edge, it even looks a bit like the iPhone.
With the size of a slim, compact and rounded edge, galaxy ace offers the perfection of elegance with technology. With access to applications in the Android Market, the phone is ready to do anything.
Though the phone specs are not that much, especially comparing to galaxy s. Its just actually half of its price… Lolz!
* Support communications standards:
3G/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps 900/2100 MHz, GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
112.4 × 59.9 × 11.5 mm
3.5 inch, TFT, resolution HVGA
5 megapixel with autofocus and LED backlight
Camera resolution is 2592×1944 pixels & QVGA video recording
158 MB, microSD slot for memory cards
Up to 32GB microSD card slot for memory expansion
A-GPS, Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0 (microUSB), 3.5 mm audio jack
* Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) OS
* FM-radio support RDS c
* Battery: 1350 mAh
* Support for text input by using Swype
* Ability to view and edit office documents
* WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
* Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, & microUSB v2.0
* GPS with A-GPS support
* Java Via third party application
* Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
* Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
* Touch-sensitive controls
* 3.5 mm audio jack
* MP4/H.264/H.263 video player, & MP3/WAV/eAAC+ audio player
* SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, & HTML browser
* Li-Ion 1350 mAh standard battery